Des Moines Renaissance Faire Feedback
Festival Park needs your help!
As a new event (established in 2006) event, we are relying on your comments to help direct Festival Park's future growth. If you attended any of our three weekends, please take a moment to let us know what you think. We specifically want to know:
- Was there a type of merchandise you wanted to buy, but could not find?
- Was there a type of food or drink you wanted, but could not find?
- Was there a type of entertainment/act you wanted to see, but did not?
In many cases, there are often items/acts there that simply did not get proper attention. We want to make sure to highlight anything "missed" that we really had. Likewise, if there are new opportunities for vendors or performers to join us, we want to know that as well. (For example, someone wrote in saying we needed to sell turkey legs; indeed, we have a food booth that sells nothing but turkey legs, so maybe they need a bigger sign.)
For the things we had that you liked, we'd like to know about that too:
- What merchant particularly impressed you, and why?
- What type entertainment or act did you enjoy most and like to see more of?
- What food items were most important to you?
And, of course, any other comments. If you didn't find something you were looking to buy, please let our merchants know. After all, Festival Park merchants obviously want to recover their investment into this venture, and knowing what items they should stock more of helps us all.
2013 Feedback Forms
NOTICE! Due to spamming of the forms, they have been password protected. When you select one, you will be prompted for a user name and a password. Use "feedback" for both user name and password and you will be able to access the forms.
- Weekend 1 (Labor Day) - "Knights, Barbarians & Heroes"
- Weekend 2 - "Scots, Britons & Irish"
- Weekend 3 - "Pirates, Scallywags & Buccaneers"
Thank you so much for taking time to help us out! Since this project is the first of its kind in Iowa, your feedback is crucial to helping it grow in a way that fits our local market.
You can reach Festival Park staff at Sleepy Hollow Sports Park at 515-262-4100 (but they are really really busy right now with this event, and getting ready for the October events).