Des Moines Renaissance Faire Sponsors
The Des Moines Renaissance Faire would like to thank the following original sponsors that joined us in 2006.
- Hy-Vee - castle stage - www.hy-vee.com
- Gilcrest Jewett Lumber - jousting field - www.gilcrestjewett.com
- Captain Morgan Rum - pirate stage
- Miller Beer - tavern stage
- Polk County Bank - front gate - www.polkcountybank.com
- Miller Nursery - landscaping sponsor - www.millernursery.com
Another way to join in the fun, growth and success of the Des Moines Renaissance Faire is to become a sponsor. Currently there are several sponsors contributing various amounts. The three sponsorship packages are the Platinum, Gold and Sterling and are 3-years in duration.
3 Platinum Sponsor Opportunities ($10,000 ea.) All Sponsorships are for a 3 year duration – 9 events.
- Jousting Field. Including royal box, audience seating, etc. Entertainment includes: Joust, Sword Play School, Lumberjack Show and main act for Country Jam.
- Castle Main Stage. Nationally known entertainers – comedians, wenches, magicians and jugglers.
- Guild Hall. On-going artist demonstrations – ironwork, glass blowing, pottery etc.
5 Gold Sponsor Opportunities ($5,000 ea.) All Sponsorships are for a 3-year duration – 9 events.
- Pavilion Stage. Home of Queen Catherine and King William and The Great Pumpkin.
- Feasting Hall. A venue for fine food and fabulous
Pub Stage(s) Located in the Pub. Entertainment includes: sea chanties, songs of innuendo, Sing-a-longs and bawdy humor.
- Front Gate. Location of
the ribbon cutting ceremony opening the Governor’s
Landscaping Trees, bushes, planters, fall flowering perennials, water features etc.
3 Sterling Sponsor Opportunities ($3,000 ea.) All Sponsorships are for a 3-year duration – 9 events.
- Pirate Ship Stage. Rollicking privateers and scallywags.
- Children’s Stage. Storytellers, fairies and characters from legend.
- Minstrel Stage. Musicians of all kinds, harps, madrigals, folk songs.
As a sponsor you will have your company name prominently displayed on printed promotional materials and programs for all Festival Park events including The Des Moines Renaissance Faire and other events held at the site. You will also receive on sight sign(s), complimentary festival tickets, tickets to events promoting the festivals and other perks. Please contact Rick Flatt at Sleepy Hollow for more specific information.