Des Moines Renaissance Faire Vendors and Shopping
Last Updated: Thursday, September 6, 2012 6:26 AM
(Above is the map from 2009.)
Looking for something specific, but don't find it at the festival? Be sure to use a Contact Us form and let us know! Our merchants want to carry items you want to buy!
Some of the Festival Park merchants are listed below (most photos taken at 2009 season). See Also: Food Vendors
Dead on Target - Pistols, knives and swords (costume and real), and bows.
|Dorlemagne's — A Renaissance for Home & Garden. Featuring fine handmade wares for house and yard, jewelry, soaps, gifts, and much more.|
|Dragon Mine - jewelry and dragon eggs (geodes). Dig for buried treasure! Step inside and look down in to the mine ... if you dare!|
Fyne Hats by Felicity - Hats & Headgear
Hammer And Thread - Purveyors of fine, handcrafted leather goods and medieval garb. Quality cloaks, dresses, leather mugs, pouches, and much more!
Mother Earth Massage - Handmade soaps, lotions, herbs and therapeutic massage.
|Lady Lana's - fairy floss (cotton candy - maple flavor and one other flavor), salted pretzel & cheese, jalapeno & cream cheese stuffed pretzels, cinnamon cream cheese stuffed pretzels, caramel apples (on a stick or sliced), wax hands, silver jewelry & pearl necklaces, crafts, kids misc. stuff. At Lana's you are guaranteed to find a tasty treat, however medifast coupons are are not included. What do you think this is? A medifast diet?|
|Likely Lotus - From Renaissance paintings and statuary, the Likely Lotus brings to life garments for the modern Faire-goer. Our washable, wearable clothes for men and women come in sizes to fit from small to multiple X. Before or after the Faire, visit us anytime in internetland at LikelyLotusBlue.com. Most orders ship out the next day, Monday through Friday!|
|Lords of Leather - leather goods (shoes, belts, purses, accessories, armor, custom work).|
|The Potter's House - Stoneware pottery, both functional and whimsical ware. Ongoing pottery demonstrations daily. This year we are adding a clay making demonstration once daily. We use our feet to mix the clay.|
|Queen Victoria's Secret - clothing, embroidered goods & flower wreathes.|
Mermaid's Treasure - Glass, mosaics & artisan goods
Eagenie's Scots & Knots - clothing, leather & jewelry (The Scots Dragon retired during the 2011 season.)
Forget Me Not Shop - souvenirs, sundries & photo booth
|Fox Hollow Renaissance - clothing, jewelry & accessories|
- ...and many more visiting merchants in our Canterbury Plaza (main street) area (10 shops) and Village Marketplace.
- See Also: Food Vendors
Canterbury Plaza (High Street)
Some visiting merchants will change from weekend to weekend. As we receive descriptions from the merchants, this page will be updated.
- Beads & Boutique - glass pendants, agate pendants & wire jewelry
- Bits of Me by Sandra D - fairy costumes, stained glass & parasols
- Boars Head Leather - leather, tankards & accessories
- Dire Atrium - original fantasy art, prints & artwork accessories
- Hissing Serpent - souvenirs, wood crafts & gifts
- Lady George & the Dragon - jewelry, candles & statuary
- McGriffin Games & Gifts - souvenirs, t-shirts & figurines
- Philosophers Stone - weapons, jewelry & dance apparel
- Smoking Dragon Candle Company - candles, wax melters & candle holders
- Weapons of the Wood - wood weapons, leather & fabric
Village Marketplace (Guild Hall)
The Village Marketplace received a new permanent roof for the 2009 season. Some visiting artisans will change from weekend to weekend.
- Celtic Pied Piper - castles, glass work & collectibles
- The Dragon's Horde - jewelry, swords & fantasy figurines
- Hook & Jill - books, cover images & themed accessories
- Iowa Henna - henna & body art
- Masked Fairy - hair braiding, masks & fairy wings
- Treasure Hunt Depot - treasure hunt contest & prizes
- Fantasy Fynery - children's garb, costumes & apparel (tent)
- Lady Lana's - food treats, crafts, wax hands, pewter medallions
- Dorlemagne's - jewelry, soaps, gifts
- Queen Victoria's Secret - clothing, finger puppets, children's hats