Des Moines Renaissance Faire - Weddings
If your dream is to have a fairy-tale wedding, then holding it at the Des Moines Renaissance Faire will make your wish come true! Not only can the Faire provide a unique setting for your special day, we can assist you with the ceremony and the reception. All the details—including catering, music, and more—can be handled by us. Come, watch the bridal couple join in the Royal Parade and see the groom be knighted by the Queen!
Please contact Mary Flatt, events coordinator, at 515-262-4100 for menus and additional information.
- Saturday, September 5, 2009 - KAHA-HARRIS WEDDING, authentic 500-year old nuptial Saturday - 4pm
- Monday, September 7, 2009 - QUINN-HANEY WEDDING, authentic 500-year old nuptial Monday - 12-noon
- Saturday, September 12, 2009 - BALES WEDDING, authentic olde world nuptials. Saturday at 5pm
- Saturday, September 19, 2009 - The Kelderman-Toms wedding at 5:40pm.
- Saturday, September 19, 2009 - Wilson-Wilkinson wedding at 2pm